The Bryn Mawr Running Club was formed in 1996 and is one of the largest running clubs in the Philadelphia area with over 100 members. Our club attracts serious runners of all abilities and fitness goals ranging from the recreational jogger to the highly competitive road racer. We are a very social club and very supportive of all our member’s running goals. Most importantly, we have a good time running.
- To help each of our members achieve his/her personal running goals.
- To offer our members a variety of running-related and social activities.
- To have fun! At BMRC we take our running seriously but we always emphasize that running should be fun.
Our Mission Statement:
- To promote and encourage running as a viable means of recreation and sport by developing health and fitness for the social well being of its members.
- To support the individual in the spirit of team competition and the achievement of personal goals.
- BMRC strives for the growth of the runner by providing a positive and enjoyable atmosphere while exercising.